KaleidoKleio

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Succession

I am deliberately not posting on what's going on politically in Kuwait because to do so would be to cross into the realm of my academic-related work and I make a point of not using my blog for those purposes. But thank you to those who send me sms-es with the latest updates. I would love to have subscriptions to the Kuwaiti Arabic newspapers here because the only place I can get them is out at Edgware Road which I never go to and I hate reading the Arabic online newspapers directy from my PowerBook because I don't find their sites user-friendly. So now I spend my mornings printing out hard copies of a bunch of the articles, and keep them in my bag to read during the course of my day. What a time for me to be out of Kuwait...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home