KaleidoKleio

Saturday, February 04, 2006

As JC would say: "I is tagged"!!!

It was brought to my attention from Raine that Jazz Central tagged us. I guess this means I'm officially considered a blogger! Here it goes.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Director of a main department at a major institution in Kuwait where I worked for 2 1/2 years just before coming to grad school. Can't say much more than that without totally giving it away! Same institution as Jazz Central.
2. Media & Research Coordinator at a think tank in Kuwait.
3. Historical Research Coordinator at a museum in Kuwait.
4. Research intern at a Middle East information center in Washington, DC.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Fame
3. Almost Famous
4. St. Elmo's Fire

Four places I have lived:
1. London
2. Kuwait (born & raised and then again from 2001-2005)
3. Washington, DC (undergrad)
4. California (when I was a kid)

Four TV shows I love:
1. Frasier
2. 24
3. CSI
4. Seinfeld

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Rome
2. Paris
3. Prague
4. Beirut

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Machbous
2. Sushi (preferably Edo!)
3. Anything Italian (literally, ANYTHING)
4. Not really a dish, but good baguette, French cheeses, and cold cuts (salami, bresaola, etc)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. gmail.com (as well as my university Email account)
2. google.co.uk (at least 30 times a day)
3. bbc.co.uk (for quick news updates)
4. amazon.co.uk (for books)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Kuwait
2. Kuwait
3. Kuwait (read my last post and it'll make sense!)
4. Paris (next weekend hopefully)

Five people I am tagging:
I don't know enough bloggers so I'm gonna skip this and let the tag die with me.

"Mommy, WOW! I'm a blogger now!" (to be sung to the tune of that Huggies Pull-Ups commercial or whatever it was.)

5 Comments:

  • LOOOoooOLL...I love the way u ended with that Huggies song!

    By Blogger Jazz Central, at 2/05/2006 12:57 pm  

  • JC - You see... I read your blog more than Kleio! And Kleio - how cool are you that you ended the tag?! I am going to have to do the same, pathetically enough. I don't know who to tag!!!

    By Blogger Lola, at 2/05/2006 1:23 pm  

  • P.S. JC - My response to your tag is pending - will be done after the final bell rings! I can't believe I am back in a world where bells tell you where to be and what to do! Wanasa!

    By Blogger Lola, at 2/05/2006 1:24 pm  

  • I'm dead cool to be ending the tag. :) But also pathetic, cos the only people who read my blog have already been tagged by JC! LOL! :) Unless one of us tags plumpetals...

    By Blogger Kleio, at 2/05/2006 5:12 pm  

  • TAG! YOU'RE IT!

    By Blogger The Stallion, at 2/06/2006 8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home