KaleidoKleio

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life

"Well I tell you that one day, man, better be your life, man. Because, you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all you've got. You gotta call that love, man. That's what it is, man. If you got it today you don't want it tomorrow, man, 'cause you don't need it, 'cause as a matter of fact, as we discovered in the train, tomorrow never happens, man. It's all the same fucking day, man." - Janis Joplin

"Until you've seen this trash can dream come true, You stand at the edge while people run you through, And I thank the Lord there's people out there like you, I thank the Lord there's people out there like you, While Mona Lisas and Madhatters, Sons of bankers, sons of lawyers, Turn around and say good morning to the night, For unless they see the sky, But they can't and that is why, They know not if it's dark outside or light ... And I thank the Lord for the people I have found, I thank the Lord for the people I have found." - Elton John

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home