KaleidoKleio

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Yay, more Frasier!


I just got an Email from amazon.com telling me that Frasier Season 8 is being released on DVD on June 13 and I can pre-order it now, which I just did (will be delivered by the 18th at the latest). I need to order this from the States because the UK is still on like season 4 or 5 on DVD. As I've mentioned before, Frasier is something I like to own on original DVD - even though I have to wait for each season to be released, whereas if I downloaded them I could have them all immediately. While waiting is tedious, it nonetheless prolongs the Frasier pleasure for me, so I don't really mind it. June 18 is perfect timing as I'll be coming to Kuwait a few days later - I'll force myself to resist watching it and wait to watch it with P.

I might, however, consider relaxing my no-downloading-of-Frasier-and-24 policy when it comes to season 5 of 24. Since that won't be released until around October or November, I think this summer I'll borrow someone's downloaded version to watch with P while I'm in Kuwait - if anyone has a good, clear copy of the entire season that I can borrow for a while?

And speaking of Jack Bauer, earlier this week I found out that one of my best friends' boyfriend was standing outside of LAX (Los Angeles airport) last week smoking a cigarette and none other than Keifer Sutherland himself came up to him and asked for a lighter!! I flipped when I found out. I told my friend to tell her boyfriend that next time that happens (I know the chances are slim but I'm a believer) to tell him he can have a light on one condition and to CALL ME and make him speak to me! The funny thing is, I called P immediately when I found out and asked him to guess who our friend's boyfriend had met, and asked who the coolest person to ask you for a light might be and he said "I don't know, Jack Bauer?" Not Keifer Sutherland, he actually said "Jack Bauer" as a joke, and I said "YES!!" Suffice it to say, he wasn't expecting his answer to be right.

7 Comments:

  • Dont watch it waiiiiiiiitttttttttttt.

    The only thing u can do is put the CD and watch what they play on the Menu :P

    They play different stuff on every CD so u got a lot to watch..

    hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/03/2006 9:05 am  

  • Damn..what would have happened to you if you were approached by Keifer Sutherland himself at an airport...what would u have done??? It's so funny how P actually said "Jack Bauer"...the character!

    By Blogger Jazz Central, at 6/03/2006 10:14 am  

  • 3awwwwww 3awwwwww!! Don't worry I won't I'll wait for you. It's the one right after Niles and Daphne run off together! Yaaaay!! Between Frasier and 24 we're gonna have lots to watch together at chalet!

    And are you talking about the previews they play at the beginning of the DVD - to order "Happy Days" and "Laverne and Shirley" and "MacGyver" on DVD? Hehehe. Ay shay! I'll just look at the pictures on the box. ;)

    JC: If it was me I would have made him pretend like the airport was under attack and hold my hand and run for cover and then drop to the floor and cover me with his body to protect me from the line of fire. And then I would fake an injury so he would have to carry me away with my arms around his neck. Too much? OK, maybe I would have just given him a...hug (ahem). And I'd have him call P (3aw 3aw) and just say into the phone "The following takes place between 8pm and 9pm". :)

    By Blogger Kleio, at 6/03/2006 11:13 am  

  • LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY IS ON DVD????

    By Blogger Lola, at 6/06/2006 8:06 am  

  • Yes it is! All those shows are now. Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy.

    By Blogger Kleio, at 6/06/2006 1:36 pm  

  • raine: really? that excited?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2006 4:59 am  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2006 12:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home