KaleidoKleio

Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm here...

Well this is it. I have finally started blogging. I'm still a bit skeptical - not sure if I should really be doing this, but oh well. I'm not even sure if, given my immense work load, I'll even have time to keep this up, but there's only one way to find out! Given that I usually need something to wind down my brain after all my reading and writing before I can go to sleep, this might turn out to be a good way to unwind at the end of my day! As for what you can expect to find on this blog, well, I'm not quite sure. See, one reason I'm skeptical is because it'll be hard for me to share what I'm working on in terms of my academic work/research for obvious reasons, which is such a huge part of my life right now. So a lot of the time the thoughts going through my head I won't be able to share. But I guess what you will find are my thoughts and/or ideas that do not relate to my academic research or writing, as well as my daily experiences, observations, and just plain goings-on! In any event, this will probably be the best way for me to keep my friends and family at home up-to-date on what's going on in my daily life, rather than sporadically sending out those mass E-mails! Anyway, based on popular demand, here I am!!!

14 Comments:

  • Hey chica! Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you enjoy it!

    By Blogger The Stallion, at 12/05/2005 6:27 am  

  • Thanks stallion! :) I knew you were gonna be my first comment! I was waiting for it!!

    By Blogger Kleio, at 12/05/2005 6:29 am  

  • Your so screwed, and we got front row seats!

    By Blogger nibaq, at 12/05/2005 8:25 am  

  • Kleio: Really? You thought I was going to be your first? Kewl!

    You can use your blog to vest frustrations about other students! Drama is seen as a kewl thing in the blogging world! :oP

    I brbring out the drinks and snack food and sit next to Nibaq to enjoy the show!

    By Blogger The Stallion, at 12/05/2005 8:49 am  

  • Sorry to disappoint you guys but there won't be much drama here! But I'll try my best to be entertaining. As for venting, most of it will probably be about my upstairs neighbours who drive me INSANE!!

    I knew you guys were gonna give me slack for this though. Go easy on me...!! If you're nice I promise to find some drama to share.

    By Blogger Kleio, at 12/05/2005 9:03 am  

  • Hey Hey Hey! A big warm welcome to you :) Now let's party. Cant wait to see your blog develop into a materpiece :)

    By Blogger Jazz Central, at 12/05/2005 9:19 am  

  • HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA
    (me laughing wickedly!)


    I knew you would join us!
    Welcome to our cult... oops i mean blogging!

    By Blogger Rampurple, at 12/05/2005 9:35 am  

  • Blogging is fun. It might help after a long day of work/ studies to just settle down and write it all out. Good luck! I can't wait to read your posts :-)

    Who is bringing popcorn? I'll bring the cotton candy...and the kinder chocolate..

    And a BIG thank you from all of us scorpios, talking about the birthday celebrations.

    By Blogger Caffeinated, at 12/05/2005 9:46 am  

  • Blog Flu! haha
    Yalla, hit the world with beauty and extra ordinary experiences ;)

    Patrick E. Semaan [non blogger]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2005 10:19 am  

  • I'll be good! Just give me the drama from what goes on "upstairs"!

    System S Great site! I've been to it before and it keeps getting better!

    By Blogger The Stallion, at 12/05/2005 2:04 pm  

  • *throws confetti in the air* I'm so excited! Here's hoping you get as addicted to it as some of us are :P As Rampurple said, "Welcome to the cult"

    By Blogger Tooomz, at 12/05/2005 3:23 pm  

  • JC & Toomz - Thanks for the warm welcome into your cult...I mean club...I mean cult!
    Rampurple - You evil thing! :)
    Caff - Thanks and ur more than welcome for the birthday surprise!
    System.S - I'm one of them now! Oh no! Come with me! Don't leave me alone out here. "Blog Flu": brilliant!

    By Blogger Kleio, at 12/05/2005 6:42 pm  

  • Way to go sis! Hope you are better at it than I am - still only at 1 post! But how cool are we anyway??? Remember our Fudd's song? ;)

    By Blogger Lola, at 12/05/2005 8:00 pm  

  • Our Fudd's song?? Warren G?!? OK if it's embarassing don't post it here!! And you better post cos the only reason I did this was to copy you (like when we were kids)!

    By Blogger Kleio, at 12/05/2005 8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home